domingo, 14 de novembro de 2010

James Owen Sullivan (TheRev)

Now I think I understand, how this world can overcome a man. Like a friend we saw it through, in the end I gave my life for you. Gave you all I had to give found a place for me to rest my head, while I may be hard to find, heard there's peace just on the other side. Not that I could, or that I would let it burn under my skin, let it burn. Left this life to set me free, took a piece of you inside of me, all this hurt can finally fade, promise me you'll never feel afraid. I hope it's worth it, here on the highway, I know you'll find your own way when I'm not with you, so tell everybody, the ones who walk beside me, I hope you'll find your own way when I'm not with you tonight. I hope it's worth it, what's left behind me, I know you'll find your own way when I'm not with you... ( fiction )

YOU FOREVER ♥♥

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Powered By Blogger